Website means the lotams.com website
User means a person using the Website
Controller, LOTAMS, Company – means LOT Aircraft Maintenance Services sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw, at Komitetu Obrony Robotników 45C , 02-146 Warsaw, entered in the register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register under the KRS number: 0000352848, kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw, 13th Commercial Division of the National Court Register (KRS), NIP [Tax Id. No.]: 522-294-67-95, REGON [National Business Reg. No.]: 142321116
GDPR means Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of
27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (OJ EU L 119, p.1).
Personal Data – means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (“data subject”); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person;
Processing means any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction;
Profiling means any form of automated processing of personal data consisting of the use of personal data to evaluate certain personal aspects relating to a natural person, in particular to analyse or predict aspects concerning that natural person’s performance at work, economic situation, health, personal preferences, interests, reliability, behaviour, location or movements;
Processor means a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which processes personal data on behalf of the controller.
Cookies – are files enabling the Website administrator to control its functionality, prevent misuse as well as enable to facilitate the use of the website www.lotams.com
1. LOTAMS respects and observes the Website Users’ privacy rights.
2. The policy includes information that is crucial for the Users on how the information on the Website Users are collected, processed and used and how LOTAMS protects the Users’ personal data applying appropriate technological solutions.
3. The Policy specifies the principles for processing of personal data obtained via the Website.
4. LOTAMS is the owner of the Website and the controller of personal data obtained via the Website.
5. Personal data collected by LOTAMS via the Website are processed in accordance with the applicable provisions of law, including in particular GDPR.
6. Personal data of the Users may be collected for the following purposes:
|Purpose of data processing||Legal basis for data processing|
|Presentation of offer, marketing, conclusion of an agreement; subscription of a newsletter; use of contact form on the Website, creating and using User account|
|Conclusion and performance of cooperation agreement|
|Handling complaint process|
|Contacting for the purpose of customer satisfaction surveys among the Controller’s customers|
|Pursuing claims and undertaking action in relation to the process of debt collection|
|Direct marketing (sending commercial information)|
|Informing and promoting various types of events and services|
|Conducting recruitment on a regular basis|
|Processing of candidates’ personal data|
in future recruitment processes
7. Identity and contact data of the Controller:
LOT Aircraft Maintenance Services Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością with its registered office in Warsaw, at Komitetu Obrony Robotników 45C , 02-146 Warsaw, KRS number: 0000352848 is the personal data Controller
8. Contact data of the Data Protection Officer: LOT Aircraft Maintenance Services Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością with its registered office in Warsaw, at Komitetu Obrony Robotników 45C , 02-146 Warsaw, KRS number: 0000352848
9. The Controller performs legitimate interests processing personal data of Users as listed in item 6.
10. Information on the category of recipients of Users’ personal data:
1) persons authorised by the Controller,
2) entities processing personal data on the basis of a personal data processing outsourcing agreement concluded by the Controller, and persons authorised by the entities,
3) entities whose participation in the performance of a service is necessary due to the content of an agreement and companies providing services of destruction of documents and their storage media, companies providing services of documentation resources management and storage, companies providing legal and tax service and debt collection services, as well as companies providing accounting services.
4) entities that were provided with access to personal data by the Controller under provisions of law.
11. Personal Data of the User may be transferred to third countries (that is, a country outside the European Economic Area), where the Controller performs services, if the transfer is necessary for the performance of the agreement between the User and Controller (Article 49.1 (b) of the GDPR).
12. The period for which personal data of the Users may be stored:
a. for the period of performance of a cooperation agreement – in the case of data processing in order to conclude and perform a cooperation agreement,
b. for the period necessary for reviewing a complaint filed – in the case of data processing for the purpose of handling complaint processes,
c. until a dispute is settled/ settlement of parties is completed, taking into account the appropriate dates of claim limitation period – in the case of data processing for the purpose of pursuing claims and undertaking action within the scope of debt collection,
d. until a User’s objection – in the case of data processing for the purpose of customer satisfaction surveys among customers of the Controller and direct marketing (sending commercial information),
e. after the periods indicated in items (a) – (d) for the time in which the provisions of law require to store data or for the limitation period of any potential claims.
13. Information on the User’s rights, related to the personal data processing:
1) the right to demand from the Controller access to one’s personal data,
2) the right to rectify one’s personal data,
3) the right to delete one’s personal data,
4) the right to limit the processing of one’s personal data,
5) the right to object to the processing of one’s personal data,
6) the right to personal data portability,
7) the right to withdraw a consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on consent before its withdrawal – if the processing is carried out based on consent given (Article 6.1 (a) or Article 9.2 (a) of the GDPR),
8) the right to file a claim with a supervisory authority in the scope of personal data protection (currently, the Chief Personal Data Protection Officer).
14. Providing personal data by the Users is voluntary, but necessary to perform/continue to perform the provision of services on the Website, and failure to provide them results in lack of possibility to perform/continue to perform the provision of services.
15. The Controller do not make automated decisions when processing personal data of the Users.
16. Information about the Cookies.
In accordance with the applicable law, in the case of access to the Website www.lotams.com if it is allowed by your browser (browsers) or clearly approved by you during you first visit, the website may automatically save information about your computer or a device used for browsing and for this purpose, it may place “cookies”.
Cookies enable the Website administrator to control its functionality, prevent misuse as well as enable to facilitate the use of the Website.
Accepting and enabling “cookie” files is optional.
Cookie files may be used to collect information in order to provide the Users with even better experience and to develop the Website.
17. LOTAMS may collect IP addresses of the Users which may be used when diagnosing technical problems, creating statistical analyses, as information useful during administration and improvement of the Website, as well as for security reasons.
18. The Website may contain links to other websites, however, LOTAMS shall bear no liability for the principles of privacy applicable on them.
19. Where it is necessary or recommended, in particular, due to change in the law, change of purposes or basis for personal data processing, new guidelines of bodies responsible for supervision of the personal data protection processes or internal corporate regulations, as well as in the case of technological changes, LOTAMS reserves the right to change the Policy, by publishing new content on the Website.
20. Policy publication date: 1.02.2019