Personnel recruitment – current and future recruitment processes
In the context of your provision of personal data, in pursuance of information obligations arising from Art. 13, p. 1 and 2 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/WE (General Data Protection Regulation) (“GDPR”), LOT Aircraft Maintenance Services Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością with its registered office in Warsaw at ul. 17 Stycznia 45C , 02-146 Warszawa, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register under KRS No.: 0000352848 of the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw,
13th Commercial Division of KRS, having authorised capital PLN 175 470 063,60, NIP: 522-294-67-95, REGON: 142321116; E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (“Administrator”) hereby informs:
1. Administrator’s identity and contact details:
The Administrator of your personal data is LOT Aircraft Maintenance Services Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością with its registered office in Warsaw at ul. 17 Stycznia 45C , 02-146 Warszawa, KRS No.: 0000352848
2. Contact details of Data Protection Officer:
LOT Aircraft Maintenance Services Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością with its registered office in Warsaw at ul. 17 Stycznia 45C, 02-146 Warszawa, KRS No.: 0000352848
3. Purposes and legal basis for the processing of your personal data:
|Purpose of data processing||Legal basis for data processing|
|Current recruitment of personnel|
|Processing of the personal data of designees in future recruitment processes|
4. Legally relevant interests implemented by the Administrator:
The Administrator implements his legitimate interests by processing your personal data.
5. Information about the categories of recipients of your personal data:
The recipients of your personal data will be companies that provide services related to the personnel recruitment process; companies that provide consulting services in the field of personnel recruitment, and companies that provide services on the destruction of documents and their carriers, as well as organisations that the Administrator provided personal data according to the law.
6. Information about the intention to transfer your personal data to a third country or international organisation:
Your personal data may be transferred to third countries (that is, to countries outside the European Economic Area) in which the Administrator provides services, if the transfer is necessary to fulfil the contract between the User and the Administrator (Article 49, p. 1, letter b) GDPR).
7. Your personal data retention period:
a. until the recruitment process is completed – in the case of the current recruitment,
b. until withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data in future recruitment processes, no more than one year from the date of receipt of consent.
8. Information about your rights in relation to the processing of your personal data:
1) The right to request access to your personal data from the Administrator,
2) The right to amend your personal data,
3) The right to delete your personal data,
4) The right to restrict the processing of your personal data,
5) The right to object to the processing of your personal data,
6) The right to transfer your personal data,
7) The right to withdraw consent to the data processing in future personnel recruitment processes at any time without affecting the validity of processing that was carried out on the basis of consent prior to its withdrawal. The consent can be withdrawn by sending an email with information about withdrawing consent to the email address email@example.com
8) The right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority in the field of personal data protection (currently, the Senior Inspector for Personal Data Protection).
9. Information as to whether the provision of personal data is legal, contractual or a condition for concluding a contract, and whether you are obliged to provide personal data, and what are the consequences of not providing this data:
Provision of your personal data by you is a condition for concluding a contract, in the absence of these data it will not be possible to conclude a contract of employment/contract of agency/author’s agreement/contract of service/cooperation agreement.
10. Information on automated decision making based solely on automated processing of personal data, including profiling, and on legal or similar consequences for the data subject, on the rules for their acceptance, as well as on the significance and expected consequences of such processing for the data subject:
The Administrator does not make such automated decisions when processing your personal data.